Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. During the last week, Universe has traded down 14.1% against the dollar. One Universe coin can now be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000034 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. Universe has a market cap of $119,966.00 and $1.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000073 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 80,950,439 coins and its circulating supply is 69,750,439 coins. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. Universe’s official message board is forum.unicoin.pw. Universe’s official website is unicoin.pw.
Buying and Selling Universe
Universe can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Universe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.