Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 16th. Pakcoin has a market capitalization of $163,498.00 and $117.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pakcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0024 or 0.00000047 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last seven days, Pakcoin has traded up 27.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00011810 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 54.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 22nd, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 68,594,750 coins. Pakcoin’s official website is www.pakcoin.io. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pakcoin Coin Trading
Pakcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pakcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pakcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pakcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.