Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 9.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 15th. Augur has a total market capitalization of $252.13 million and $15.36 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Augur has traded 15.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Augur token can now be bought for approximately $22.92 or 0.00284518 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitsane, Koinex, Zebpay and ABCC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.41 or 0.00315373 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012467 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001501 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $62.78 or 0.00779244 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.98 or 0.00148657 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004666 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Buying and Selling Augur
Augur can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, ChaoEX, Koinex, Liqui, Cryptopia, Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitsane, ABCC, GOPAX, CoinTiger, HitBTC, Crex24, Bitbns, Kraken, Gate.io, Mercatox, Upbit, LATOKEN, BitBay, Gatecoin, IDEX, Bithumb, Zebpay, Livecoin, Cobinhood, Ethfinex, BX Thailand and AirSwap. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Augur should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.