Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded up 17% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 15th. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for approximately $69.79 or 0.00865200 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including MBAex, Hotbit, Poloniex and Bitrue. During the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded 27.9% higher against the US dollar. Bitcoin SV has a total market cap of $1.24 billion and approximately $229.44 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $27.00 or 0.00334766 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012415 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.53 or 0.00155323 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004815 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000860 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
Bitcoin SV can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, MBAex, Huobi, CoinBene, Bitbns, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Bitrue, FCoin, HitBTC, CoinEx, Coinsuper, Bitkub, Coinbit, OKEx, Kraken, BigONE, Upbit, ZB.COM, Binance, BX Thailand, Gate.io, CoinZest, SouthXchange, Korbit, Bittrex, Indodax, Koinex, Poloniex, Bithumb, DragonEX, Hotbit, Trade Satoshi, Altcoin Trader, Bit-Z, Bibox, Cobinhood, YoBit, OTCBTC, IDAX and Coinsquare. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.