BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 6.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on May 15th. One BlackCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001281 BTC on exchanges including Tux Exchange, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Cryptopia. During the last week, BlackCoin has traded 12.7% higher against the US dollar. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $6.55 million and $36,364.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00038703 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003290 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00015043 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, CoinEgg, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Trade By Trade, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.