SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded up 13.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. Over the last week, SingularDTV has traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One SingularDTV token can currently be bought for $0.0154 or 0.00000193 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Braziliex, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and OKEx. SingularDTV has a market capitalization of $9.26 million and approximately $1.18 million worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.98 or 0.00336547 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $69.81 or 0.00870774 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.24 or 0.00152725 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004852 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
SingularDTV Token Profile
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Braziliex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, Livecoin, Ethfinex, HitBTC, ChaoEX and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularDTV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.