SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded up 12.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One SmileyCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. SmileyCoin has a total market capitalization of $433,078.00 and $72.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SmileyCoin has traded 112.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001946 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews.
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
SmileyCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.