StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 15th. During the last seven days, StrongHands has traded 20% higher against the U.S. dollar. One StrongHands coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, CryptoBridge, Coindeal and STEX. StrongHands has a total market capitalization of $1.03 million and $2,259.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 77% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,046,642,443,058 coins and its circulating supply is 9,286,411,269,603 coins. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC, Crex24, Coindeal, CryptoBridge, Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.