Bitstar (CURRENCY:BITS) traded up 44.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 16th. Bitstar has a market cap of $156,441.00 and $7.00 worth of Bitstar was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bitstar has traded 44.5% higher against the dollar. One Bitstar coin can now be purchased for about $0.0077 or 0.00000098 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 23% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 42.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Bitstar Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 17th, 2014. Bitstar’s total supply is 20,250,387 coins. The Reddit community for Bitstar is /r/bitstar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitstar’s official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitstar is www.bitstarcoin.com.
Bitstar Coin Trading
Bitstar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitstar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitstar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitstar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.