BuzzCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 16th. Over the last week, BuzzCoin has traded up 12% against the US dollar. One BuzzCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Crex24 and CoinExchange. BuzzCoin has a market capitalization of $555,526.00 and $573.00 worth of BuzzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 41.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 82.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
BuzzCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 12th, 2016. BuzzCoin’s total supply is 19,999,749,522 coins. BuzzCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BuzzCoin is www.buzzcoin.info. The Reddit community for BuzzCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BuzzCoin Coin Trading
BuzzCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BuzzCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BuzzCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BuzzCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BuzzCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BuzzCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.