ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 16th. One ZCore coin can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001435 BTC on popular exchanges including $13.77, $24.43, $20.33 and $50.98. ZCore has a market capitalization of $432,303.00 and $739.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ZCore has traded down 80.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 75.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $51.55, $20.33, $18.94, $10.39, $5.60, $13.77, $24.43, $32.15, $7.50, $50.98 and $33.94. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.