Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded up 15.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00004382 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, TradeOgre, Altcoin Trader and Sistemkoin. Bitcoin Private has a market capitalization of $1.64 million and $1,451.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded up 39.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $76.58 or 0.00960067 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.25 or 0.00278880 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.12 or 0.00151940 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00026797 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 24.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 46.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0994 or 0.00001243 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00001081 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Nanex, Altcoin Trader, TradeOgre, Exrates, TOPBTC, Sistemkoin and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.