EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 8.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. EOS has a market cap of $5.85 billion and approximately $2.79 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, EOS has traded up 20.1% against the US dollar. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $6.41 or 0.00079645 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Coinone, Gate.io and Coinrail.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007484 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 31% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000194 BTC.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, OTCBTC, Bilaxy, C2CX, Kraken, DOBI trade, Livecoin, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Cobinhood, Liqui, Gate.io, Poloniex, Zebpay, Huobi, Kuna, Coinbe, OEX, Hotbit, ABCC, Bibox, Bitbns, CoinBene, COSS, Neraex, Cryptomate, QBTC, Instant Bitex, Coindeal, IDAX, BitMart, EXX, Ovis, OpenLedger DEX, Tidex, GOPAX, Vebitcoin, WazirX, Koinex, CoinExchange, Fatbtc, Binance, Bithumb, TOPBTC, Bit-Z, Coinone, Tidebit, BitFlip, DragonEX, Coinrail, IDCM, BtcTrade.im, BigONE, YoBit, Kucoin, OKEx, Exrates, Exmo, CoinTiger, Cryptopia, CoinEx, RightBTC, CPDAX, Bitfinex, Mercatox, DigiFinex, Rfinex, ChaoEX, Upbit, Coinsuper and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.