Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 44.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 20th. One Centurion coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ExcambrioRex, Crex24 and YoBit. In the last seven days, Centurion has traded 34.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Centurion has a market capitalization of $12,186.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003692 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 30.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Centurion Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Centurion
Centurion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, ExcambrioRex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centurion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.