Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. Over the last week, Stellar has traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $2.38 billion and $411.17 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001615 BTC on major exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Binance, Bitfinex and CryptoMarket.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004905 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.75 or 0.00401586 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013081 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.39 or 0.01324221 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.33 or 0.00148018 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004444 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00015769 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Stronghold, RippleFox, Exrates, Gate.io, CryptoMarket, Kryptono, OTCBTC, Kuna, Koineks, Exmo, BCEX, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Bittrex, Ovis, Kraken, Kucoin, Binance, Koinex, Liquid, OKEx, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, GOPAX, Vebitcoin, ABCC, CoinEgg, C2CX, CEX.IO, Poloniex, Upbit, ZB.COM, Stellarport, Cryptomate, BitMart, Bitbns, Indodax and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.