Evil Coin (CURRENCY:EVIL) traded 9.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 25th. Evil Coin has a market cap of $62,686.00 and $2.00 worth of Evil Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Evil Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, Evil Coin has traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003509 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000083 BTC.
Evil Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 1st, 2015. Evil Coin’s total supply is 21,020,383 coins. The official website for Evil Coin is evilcoin.xyz. Evil Coin’s official Twitter account is @Evil_Coin.
Evil Coin Coin Trading
Evil Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Evil Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Evil Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Evil Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Evil Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Evil Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.