Digital Insurance Token (CURRENCY:DIT) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. One Digital Insurance Token token can currently be bought for $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. Over the last week, Digital Insurance Token has traded 14.9% higher against the US dollar. Digital Insurance Token has a market cap of $862,984.00 and $48.00 worth of Digital Insurance Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.64 or 0.01094210 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011573 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008102 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00001167 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000581 BTC.
Digital Insurance Token Profile
Digital Insurance Token Token Trading
Digital Insurance Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Insurance Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Insurance Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digital Insurance Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Insurance Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Insurance Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.