IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. Over the last seven days, IOST has traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. IOST has a market capitalization of $136.87 million and approximately $33.45 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IOST token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0114 or 0.00000142 BTC on exchanges including BitMart, OTCBTC, Cobinhood and Binance.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $712.11 or 0.08888335 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00043316 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001798 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00020608 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012527 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
IOST Token Profile
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Bitkub, Kucoin, HitBTC, BitMart, BigONE, Vebitcoin, ABCC, OTCBTC, Cobinhood, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Zebpay, Livecoin, WazirX, Kyber Network, GOPAX, IDEX, DDEX, Bitrue, Upbit, Koinex, BitMax, OKEx, IDAX, CoinBene, CoinZest, Binance, DigiFinex, Coineal, DragonEX, Bithumb, Hotbit and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.