Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. During the last week, Argentum has traded 11.1% higher against the US dollar. One Argentum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0205 or 0.00000253 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Argentum has a market cap of $240,491.00 and $63.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005486 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 11,739,604 coins. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argentum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.