Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 12th. Peercoin has a total market cap of $10.11 million and $366,234.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 1.5% higher against the dollar. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.40 or 0.00004918 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, BX Thailand, SouthXchange and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,105.72 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $397.59 or 0.04916391 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005164 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.47 or 0.01477305 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002835 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002214 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012631 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007065 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 37% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00020055 BTC.
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Trade By Trade, Tux Exchange, YoBit, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Bittylicious, Bitsane, HitBTC, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, LiteBit.eu and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.