Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 10.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. Centurion has a market cap of $14,060.00 and $10.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Centurion has traded down 26.4% against the US dollar. One Centurion coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including ExcambrioRex, YoBit and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002148 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 37.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Centurion Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Centurion’s official website is www.centurionlab.org.
Buying and Selling Centurion
Centurion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and ExcambrioRex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centurion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.