Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. Lisk has a total market cap of $237.84 million and $9.32 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for $2.02 or 0.00022504 BTC on major exchanges including BitBay, Bittrex, ChaoEX and Huobi. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00039570 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00026595 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014134 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00050313 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00028040 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0975 or 0.00001086 BTC.
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, Coinbe, YoBit, CoinEgg, Coindeal, COSS, OKEx, Bit-Z, Coinroom, Exrates, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Upbit, Huobi, Livecoin, Binance, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Gate.io, Bitbns and ChaoEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.