DigitalPrice (CURRENCY:DP) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 17th. DigitalPrice has a market cap of $399,154.00 and approximately $3,123.00 worth of DigitalPrice was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DigitalPrice has traded down 12.2% against the U.S. dollar. One DigitalPrice coin can currently be bought for $0.0202 or 0.00000218 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006680 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
DigitalPrice Coin Trading
DigitalPrice can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalPrice directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalPrice should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalPrice using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalPrice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalPrice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.