Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $8.77 or 0.00096139 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC, CPDAX, LBank and Crex24. In the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded 8.5% higher against the US dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $975.88 million and approximately $833.32 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $272.21 or 0.02983843 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003023 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 41% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003929 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinTiger, LiteBit.eu, Korbit, Coinroom, LBank, CPDAX, ABCC, Liquid, Indodax, Instant Bitex, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange, BigONE, OKEx, BCEX, Gate.io, Kucoin, ChaoEX, CoinEx, RightBTC, Coinbase Pro, YoBit, Bit-Z, Bibox, Koineks, Cryptopia, Poloniex, HBUS, Coinhub, CoinEgg, Ovis, Coinnest, Coinut, QBTC, Cryptomate, Binance, FCoin, BitForex, Bitfinex, BTC-Alpha, C-CEX, OKCoin International, EXX, Crex24, Upbit, Coinone, BTC Trade UA, Huobi, CoinExchange, Exrates, Exmo, Bitsane, ZB.COM, BTC Markets, Bithumb, Gatehub, Bitbns, Coinsuper, C2CX, CoinBene, BtcTrade.im and Kraken. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.