Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded down 10.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 10th. Loom Network has a market cap of $43.25 million and approximately $2.28 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loom Network token can now be purchased for about $0.0538 or 0.00000460 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbe, Upbit, Hotbit and Kucoin. In the last week, Loom Network has traded down 20% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.01 or 0.00264931 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008536 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $184.00 or 0.01570682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.62 or 0.00133377 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00025630 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 28.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000907 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Loom Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, DEx.top, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Coinbe, Poloniex, Kucoin, Fatbtc, IDEX, Bitbns, DragonEX, LATOKEN, YoBit, Hotbit, Binance, Upbit, Allbit, GOPAX and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.