RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 10th. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0102 or 0.00000087 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. RevolutionVR has a market capitalization of $2.14 million and $22,516.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, RevolutionVR has traded up 9.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.51 or 0.00883629 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00012804 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001296 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00012193 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000294 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolutionVR should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.