Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded down 11.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 11th. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be bought for $157.97 or 0.01398794 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinZest, Poloniex, Upbit and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded down 20.5% against the dollar. Bitcoin SV has a total market capitalization of $2.82 billion and $449.55 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002906 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.04 or 0.00274816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.50 or 0.00128376 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00023956 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000986 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002513 BTC.
About Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
Bitcoin SV can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, Kraken, IDAX, Bibox, Huobi, HitBTC, Gate.io, Bithumb, CoinBene, DragonEX, OTCBTC, BX Thailand, Indodax, Coinsquare, Bitkub, Hotbit, Bit-Z, Korbit, YoBit, FCoin, Kucoin, Koinex, Coinsuper, Bittrex, SouthXchange, MBAex, Coinbit, Bitbns, CoinZest, Altcoin Trader, OKEx, BigONE, Binance, Trade Satoshi, Cobinhood, Bitrue, Upbit, CoinEx, Poloniex, Bitfinex and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.