Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 16th. Qwertycoin has a total market capitalization of $1.50 million and $16,179.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qwertycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, Qwertycoin has traded 37.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 28.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 23.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Qwertycoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 92,900,825,293 coins. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qwertycoin’s official website is qwertycoin.org. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Qwertycoin Coin Trading
Qwertycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qwertycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qwertycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.