AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded 9.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 30th. AdHive has a total market capitalization of $390,476.00 and approximately $1,718.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdHive token can currently be purchased for about $0.0030 or 0.00000031 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and IDEX. Over the last week, AdHive has traded 30.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.