Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Hilton Hotels (NYSE: HLT):
- 7/30/2019 – Hilton Hotels had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $98.00 to $111.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/25/2019 – Hilton Hotels had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from $102.00 to $104.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 7/25/2019 – Hilton Hotels had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $86.00 to $94.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 7/24/2019 – Hilton Hotels had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/19/2019 – Hilton Hotels was downgraded by analysts at Cleveland Research from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 7/16/2019 – Hilton Hotels was downgraded by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $101.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/9/2019 – Hilton Hotels was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $102.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/3/2019 – Hilton Hotels was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b-” rating to a “c” rating.
Shares of NYSE:HLT opened at $97.31 on Wednesday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $96.87. Hilton Hotels Co. has a 52 week low of $63.76 and a 52 week high of $101.14. The firm has a market capitalization of $27.89 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 34.88, a P/E/G ratio of 2.96 and a beta of 1.08. The company has a quick ratio of 0.80, a current ratio of 0.80 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 78.08.
Hilton Hotels (NYSE:HLT) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 24th. The company reported $1.06 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $1.01 by $0.05. The business had revenue of $2.48 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $2.44 billion. Hilton Hotels had a net margin of 8.71% and a return on equity of 330.66%. The business’s revenue was up 8.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the firm posted $0.70 earnings per share. Sell-side analysts anticipate that Hilton Hotels Co. will post 3.86 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other news, insider Ian Russell Carter sold 21,700 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, May 3rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $92.48, for a total value of $2,006,816.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 594,459 shares in the company, valued at $54,975,568.32. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink. Company insiders own 1.80% of the company’s stock.
Large investors have recently modified their holdings of the stock. Lenox Wealth Management Inc. bought a new stake in Hilton Hotels during the second quarter worth approximately $28,000. Advisors Preferred LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Hilton Hotels in the 1st quarter valued at approximately $26,000. Anderson Fisher LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Hilton Hotels in the 1st quarter valued at approximately $26,000. Carroll Financial Associates Inc. lifted its position in shares of Hilton Hotels by 122.4% in the 2nd quarter. Carroll Financial Associates Inc. now owns 318 shares of the company’s stock valued at $31,000 after acquiring an additional 175 shares in the last quarter. Finally, Weaver Consulting Group purchased a new stake in shares of Hilton Hotels in the 1st quarter valued at approximately $31,000. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 99.47% of the company’s stock.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc, a hospitality company, owns, leases, manages, develops, and franchises hotels and resorts. It operates through two segments, Management and Franchise, and Ownership. The company engages in the hotel management and licensing of its brands to franchisees. It operates hotels under the Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, LXR Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Motto by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, and Signia Hilton brands.
Featured Article: What is a Roth IRA?
Receive News & Ratings for Hilton Hotels Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hilton Hotels Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.