Crave (CURRENCY:CRAVE) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 30th. Over the last week, Crave has traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar. Crave has a total market capitalization of $53,693.00 and approximately $24.00 worth of Crave was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crave coin can currently be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000036 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 50.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 20th, 2015. Crave’s total supply is 15,366,648 coins. Crave’s official Twitter account is @CRAVECoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Crave is forum.crave.cc. Crave’s official website is crave.cc.
Crave Coin Trading
Crave can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crave should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crave using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.