Eldorado Resorts (NASDAQ: ERI) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/27/2019 – Eldorado Resorts was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/24/2019 – Eldorado Resorts is now covered by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc. They set a “neutral” rating and a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/23/2019 – Eldorado Resorts was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Eldorado Resorts, Inc. is a casino entertainment company. It provides casino and entertainment services primarily in Nevada and Louisiana, United States. The Company’s facilities and services include casino games; hotels; entertainment and events; signature and casual restaurants; various venues; and guest services. Its casino also provides facilities for meetings and special events; catering and banquet services; and golf, ski, Reno bowling, baseball, basecamp climbing, truckee river, Reno fernley raceway, and museum services. Eldorado Resorts, Inc. is based in Reno, Nevada. “
- 7/12/2019 – Eldorado Resorts was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/1/2019 – Eldorado Resorts had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $56.00 to $74.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 6/28/2019 – Eldorado Resorts was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/25/2019 – Eldorado Resorts was upgraded by analysts at Wolfe Research from a “peer perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $46.12 price target on the stock.
- 6/20/2019 – Eldorado Resorts was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/14/2019 – Eldorado Resorts is now covered by analysts at Wolfe Research. They set a “peer perform” rating on the stock.
- 6/5/2019 – Eldorado Resorts is now covered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They set a “buy” rating and a $62.00 price target on the stock.
NASDAQ:ERI traded down $1.59 on Wednesday, reaching $45.12. 158,322 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,624,445. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.78, a quick ratio of 0.93 and a current ratio of 0.98. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $47.72. The stock has a market capitalization of $3.55 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 32.70, a PEG ratio of 1.09 and a beta of 1.47. Eldorado Resorts Inc has a 12 month low of $31.86 and a 12 month high of $54.99.
Eldorado Resorts (NASDAQ:ERI) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May 2nd. The company reported $0.49 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.39 by $0.10. The business had revenue of $627.75 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $660.92 million. Eldorado Resorts had a return on equity of 11.41% and a net margin of 5.00%. The business’s quarterly revenue was down 4.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the firm earned $0.27 earnings per share. As a group, sell-side analysts expect that Eldorado Resorts Inc will post 2.1 EPS for the current year.
Eldorado Resorts, Inc operates as a gaming and hospitality company in the United States. It owns and operates Eldorado Resort Casino Reno, a hotel, casino, and entertainment facility; Silver Legacy Resort Casino, a themed hotel and casino; Circus Circus Reno, a hotel-casino and entertainment complex; Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport, a hotel and tri-level riverboat dockside casino; Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort, a hotel, casino, entertainment, and live thoroughbred horse racing facility; Presque Isle Downs & Casino, a casino and live thoroughbred horse racing facility; and Eldorado Gaming Scioto Downs, a modern racino.
See Also: How to calculate compound interest
Receive News & Ratings for Eldorado Resorts Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eldorado Resorts Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.