GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 12.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on July 31st. GoByte has a market capitalization of $192,170.00 and $13,597.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for about $0.0528 or 0.00000528 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. During the last seven days, GoByte has traded 30.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 31.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.