PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded up 13.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on July 31st. One PayCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0161 or 0.00000162 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and BX Thailand. PayCoin has a total market cap of $193,351.00 and $28.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, PayCoin has traded up 4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded up 265.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003994 BTC.
PayCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,995,342 coins. The official message board for PayCoin is www.talkxpy.com. PayCoin’s official website is www.paycoin.com. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin.
Buying and Selling PayCoin
PayCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and BX Thailand. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PayCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.