Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 19.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 31st. Radium has a market cap of $2.51 million and approximately $2,234.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Radium has traded 14.1% lower against the dollar. One Radium coin can now be bought for about $0.66 or 0.00006606 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Trade By Trade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00030647 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 100.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001299 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Trade By Trade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.