Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on July 30th. Raiden Network Token has a total market capitalization of $11.58 million and approximately $310,639.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Raiden Network Token token can currently be bought for $0.23 or 0.00002360 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, DDEX and Ethfinex. In the last seven days, Raiden Network Token has traded 8.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00010130 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00016001 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002850 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Token Profile
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, Bilaxy, LATOKEN, IDEX, Gate.io, Kyber Network, Ethfinex, DDEX, Bibox, Kucoin and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raiden Network Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Raiden Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.