SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 30th. In the last seven days, SnowGem has traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar. SnowGem has a total market cap of $533,075.00 and approximately $133,540.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SnowGem coin can currently be purchased for $0.0469 or 0.00000485 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9,703.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $212.72 or 0.02194158 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $326.40 or 0.03366680 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.41 or 0.00942890 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $79.06 or 0.00815430 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00013730 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00061654 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $67.46 or 0.00695819 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.37 or 0.00189489 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.