Stronghold USD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 31st. Stronghold USD has a market capitalization of $408,412.00 and approximately $6,096.00 worth of Stronghold USD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stronghold USD token can currently be bought for approximately $1.02 or 0.00018927 BTC on major exchanges including Stronghold, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. During the last seven days, Stronghold USD has traded up 6.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003176 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.49 or 0.00274866 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010049 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.52 or 0.01464883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.65 or 0.00116427 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00021721 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00000593 BTC.
Stronghold USD Token Profile
Buying and Selling Stronghold USD
Stronghold USD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Stronghold and Stellarport. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stronghold USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stronghold USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stronghold USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stronghold USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stronghold USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.