U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 31st. One U Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0090 or 0.00000090 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, HADAX, Bibox and IDEX. In the last seven days, U Network has traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. U Network has a market cap of $63.02 million and approximately $3.98 million worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 31.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
U Network Token Profile
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, DEx.top, HADAX, Bibox, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.