XRP (CURRENCY:XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 31st. XRP has a total market cap of $13.75 billion and approximately $992.80 million worth of XRP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One XRP coin can now be bought for $0.32 or 0.00003192 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitinka, Bithumb, Bitfinex and Independent Reserve. In the last week, XRP has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.57 or 0.00274452 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009994 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $147.88 or 0.01472170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00116588 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00021750 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002410 BTC.
XRP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ledger and ConsensusThe Ripple protocol is, at its core, a shared public database. This database includes a ledger, which serves to track accounts and the balances associated with them. The ledger is a distributed database — a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions in the Ripple protocol. It is continually and automatically updated by the Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) so that an identical ledger exists on thousands of servers around the world. At any time, anybody can review the ledger and see a record of all activity on the Ripple protocol. When changes are made to the ledger, computers connected to the Ripple protocol will mutually agree to the changes via a process called consensus. The Ripple protocol reaches consensus globally within seconds of a change being made. The consensus finding process is the engineering breakthrough that allows for fast, secure, and decentralized transaction settlement on the Ripple protocol. The World’s First Distributed ExchangeNo one owns or controls the Ripple protocol. It runs on computers around the world, all working together to continually maintain a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions. Distributed networks offer many efficiencies over centralized networks. Because the network is “self-clearing”, it eliminates the need for a centralized network operator (and gets rid of the associated layer of fees). Because there is no single point of failure, distributed networks are more reliable. They also tend to be more secure, due to their open source nature.”
XRP Coin Trading
XRP can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Coindeal, DragonEX, RippleFox, Bitbank, Upbit, Covesting, Bittrex, ABCC, Huobi, Koinex, Independent Reserve, Liquid, BX Thailand, Vebitcoin, Ovis, Poloniex, B2BX, Coinbe, Bithumb, Gatehub, Zebpay, BitMarket, Coinrail, BTC Markets, FCoin, CoinEgg, DigiFinex, CEX.IO, OpenLedger DEX, BitBay, Coinone, ZB.COM, Bitinka, Bitstamp, Indodax, Cryptohub, Bitbns, Tripe Dice Exchange, C2CX, Stellarport, Bitsane, Bitlish, Bits Blockchain, Fatbtc, BtcTurk, Koineks, CoinFalcon, Kraken, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Exmo, Coinsquare, WazirX, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Cryptomate, Coinhub, Korbit, BitFlip, Gate.io, Altcoin Trader, Kuna, BCEX, HitBTC, Bitso, Exrates, BTC Trade UA, OTCBTC, LiteBit.eu, GOPAX, Ripple China, MBAex, Braziliex, CoinBene, Binance, Coinsuper, LakeBTC, Sistemkoin, OKEx and Instant Bitex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XRP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XRP should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XRP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XRP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XRP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.