Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded up 36.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 31st. Apollon has a total market cap of $104,469.00 and $53.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Apollon coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Graviex. Over the last seven days, Apollon has traded 92.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000136 BTC.
Apollon Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 149,359,882 coins and its circulating supply is 148,585,276 coins. Apollon’s official website is apollon.one. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Apollon
Apollon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.