Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 31st. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0601 or 0.00000599 BTC on exchanges including CoinFalcon, Cryptopia, OTCBTC and Exmo. Cardano has a market cap of $1.56 billion and $47.12 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 2.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009969 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00030457 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00015827 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $218.61 or 0.02176251 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000236 BTC.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Coinbe, Bithumb, Coinnest, ZB.COM, Indodax, Altcoin Trader, CoinFalcon, ABCC, HitBTC, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, Binance, Bitbns, Gate.io, DragonEX, OTCBTC, Upbit, Huobi, Cryptohub, OKEx and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.