Digital Insurance Token (CURRENCY:DIT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 31st. One Digital Insurance Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000032 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Digital Insurance Token has a market capitalization of $719,338.00 and $1,041.00 worth of Digital Insurance Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Digital Insurance Token has traded 3.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $80.90 or 0.00808450 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006506 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004845 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 48.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000430 BTC.
Digital Insurance Token Profile
Digital Insurance Token Token Trading
Digital Insurance Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Insurance Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Insurance Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digital Insurance Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Insurance Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Insurance Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.