Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded 20.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 31st. One Magnet coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000021 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, Magnet has traded up 41.1% against the dollar. Magnet has a total market cap of $84,855.00 and approximately $198.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001133 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000031 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 40,542,939 coins and its circulating supply is 40,292,939 coins. Magnet’s official website is magnetwork.io. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Magnet
Magnet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Magnet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.