Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 16.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 31st. During the last week, Phoenix has traded 30.4% higher against the US dollar. Phoenix has a market cap of $15.74 million and $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenix token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, Bitbns and Coinrail.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 22.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0849 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 31.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Huobi, Bitbns, Kucoin, Coinrail and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.