Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded down 19.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 31st. During the last seven days, Quanta Utility Token has traded 32.5% lower against the dollar. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bit-Z and HitBTC. Quanta Utility Token has a total market capitalization of $7.78 million and $790,623.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $586.70 or 0.05843261 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00047646 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001339 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Token Profile
Buying and Selling Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quanta Utility Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quanta Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.