Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded down 0% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on July 31st. One Waves coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.37 or 0.00013626 BTC on exchanges including COSS, Cryptohub, BCEX and Upbit. Waves has a market cap of $137.37 million and approximately $7.94 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Waves has traded down 1.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00030118 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013936 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00036501 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008108 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00018820 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 62.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000045 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbe, Liqui, Stocks.Exchange, BCEX, Huobi, OKEx, Coinrail, Cryptohub, Indodax, HitBTC, Tidex, Binance, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, COSS, Bitbns, Gate.io, YoBit, Kuna, Upbit, Exrates, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Exmo. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.