A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Capita (LON: CPI) recently:
- 8/2/2019 – Capita had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 8/1/2019 – Capita had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 8/1/2019 – Capita had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 7/22/2019 – Capita had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 7/12/2019 – Capita had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 6/21/2019 – Capita had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
Capita stock traded down GBX 2.75 ($0.04) during trading hours on Friday, reaching GBX 135.60 ($1.77). 2,225,430 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 8,080,000. The company has a market cap of $2.26 billion and a P/E ratio of 9.97. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2,850.07, a quick ratio of 0.64 and a current ratio of 0.64. Capita PLC has a twelve month low of GBX 98.66 ($1.29) and a twelve month high of GBX 151.65 ($1.98). The stock has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 116.30.
Capita plc provides customer management, administration, and professional support services to clients in the private and public sectors. The company offers automation, business transformation, customer management, data and analytics, digital transformation, government, IT and networks, people, and software solutions and services, as well as specialist services, such as intelligent communications, financial, legal, travel and event, start-up development, property and infrastructure, procurement, and translation and interpreting, and workplace technology services.
Receive News & Ratings for Capita PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capita PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.