Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 10th. During the last week, Beetle Coin has traded down 2.8% against the US dollar. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0096 or 0.00000085 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $5.60, $24.68, $24.43 and $32.15. Beetle Coin has a total market cap of $1.88 million and $64,717.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000046 BTC.
About Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $24.43, $18.94, $10.39, $20.33, $50.98, $32.15, $5.60, $7.50, $33.94, $51.55 and $13.77. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.