Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 10th. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $1.35 million and $1,313.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00002496 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, Nanex, Altcoin Trader and Sistemkoin. Over the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 20.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $57.28 or 0.00500480 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $14.79 or 0.00129265 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00053112 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003307 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi, Nanex, Altcoin Trader, Exrates, HitBTC, Sistemkoin and TOPBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.